- Mid Atlantic Fabrication LLC
- Mig Welder
- Welding Manager
- Must be able to skillfully run a MIG machine.
- Must be able to run a cutter with oxygen setting torches.
- Must be able to use a track torch.
- Must have a working knowledge of fabrication skills.
- Must clean and de-grease parts to be welded using wire brushes, grinders, or solvents.
- Must be able to set up, adjust and operate welding equipment.
- Must clean and maintain tools and equipment used in the work.
- Frequent walking and climbing (stairs, ladders, terrain)
- Frequent lifting (up to and including 50 pounds)
- Frequent bending, twisting and standing
- Exposure to working outdoors in all-weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week including weekend assignments as required
- The individual must also be able to wear and properly utilize appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to work or visit within areas where it is required. This includes: hard hat, safety glasses, reflective vest, ear plugs, steel toed shoes, or other protective equipment as required by the location
- Remaining calm during emergencies and respond appropriately as dictated by the circumstance of the incident which includes within and around locations and when required to climb and descend stairs to access available exits
- Two to three years of related experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Candidates with welding certificates are encouraged to apply
- OSHA 10 Certification Preferred
- Mid Atlantic Fabrication LLC (Mid Atlantic) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
- Mid Atlantic Fabrication offers competitive salaries, benefit programs and a high paced professional workplace conducive to professional growth and development.
Ready to Apply? Complete the Form